Dream Honeymoon In Kashmir
Dream Honeymoon In Kashmir
As a lover of all things Kashmir, I can’t help but get excited whenever I hear the word “Honeymoon in Kashmir.”
Kashmir is special. It is so beautiful, so colorful and so peaceful. The sunsets are breathtakingly beautiful and the moonlight that shines on the Valley is truly a sight to behold. And when you travel to Kashmir for your honeymoon, it becomes more of a dream come true.
While there are plenty of places where you can have a great time during your honeymoon, there are some places that will leave you with an unforgettable experience and kick start another chapter in your life together.
Choosing the Best Destination
Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to visiting a destination. Some prefer the winsome beauty of the place and feel that the more you are immersed in its natural environment, the more you feel like you are living a life from another planet. Others look forward to going on holiday because they think it’s a fun way to get away from home for a while. However, there are some other factors that should be kept in mind when making your choice of destination.
Firstly, location is one of the most important things that should be kept in mind when choosing your destination for your honeymoon. You will want to set up your honeymoon schedules accordingly so that you can stay near your partner. But if you have no plans at all, then that doesn’t mean that you need to go back home and repeat the same routine again and again. You won’t be able to accomplish even one thing if you don’t have any reasonable plans in mind while planning your honeymoon.
The second factor is budget and affordability when it comes to choosing where to visit during your honeymoon season. There are certain places where luxury is not an issue and where people can afford the cheapest hotels but still look after their budget well enough for a special treat during their honeymoon period. I am sure if we were to choose these places for our first-time honeymoon instead of Delhi or Varanasi which are known for being expensive cities with an overwhelming amount of tourist attractions, it would probably turn out rather pricey than we thought at first!
The third factor is location – as mentioned earlier, this one is also extremely important since we would want to stay close enough for our partner so that he or she can come easily whenever he or she wants (and not just so we can avoid spending money on taxis!). This means going somewhere like Srinagar or Dharamsala (both located quite near each other), which despite being very expensive spots offer all sorts of fascinating sites but also provide a lot of privacy considering they aren’t as crowded as most other popular tourist destinations like Delhi or Mumbai. But remember though – quality time spent with your partner needs not to be too pricey and this way you both can make sure he enjoys himself in leisure activities by taking him around his favorite places rather than spending a lot of time traveling around just so he feels comfortable during his honeymoon period (this could work out if he isn’t too keen on spending money – although even
What to Do in Kashmir?
Kashmir is the most beautiful part of India. It’s a geographic anomaly. It is part of an ancient landmass stretching from the Arabian Sea to the Himalayas and sits sandwiched between Pakistan and India.
The Kashmiri people have had a long history of living in peace with their neighbors for centuries. During the yuga, known as Kurukshetra, all that changed. The Kurukshetra war took place between two groups – one was led by Rama and the other by Ravana.
After this war all Kashmiri’s became refugees, and ever since then, they have lived in harmony with their neighbors, who are called Pakistanis or Pathanis. Kashmir was separated from India after independence in 1947, but it has been a part of the Indian union since then (the British left in 1947).
The people of Kashmir don’t like an armed conflict with each other despite both countries having a large population of Muslims and Hindus living there side-by-side. The problem lies with how bloody it can get when there is active fighting on both sides, particularly during times when tensions wax between two groups who want to be left alone to live their lives peacefully as neighbors (like when there are tensions between Pakistanis and Hindus living in the state).
When the territorial dispute between India and Pakistan began in 1947, the Indian army tried to clear out several hill forts that served as centers for rebel fighters from either side. However, these hill forts were defended by troops from both sides who stopped them from doing so.
In fact, rebels from across Pakistani borders had started to come down into Indian territory too over time as a result of border disputes that pushed them into areas where they could not safely live without fear of retaliatory attacks by Indian troops or Pakistani border troops stationed nearby.
As a result, there were many incidents where Pakistani soldiers crossed over into Indian territory to carry out more aggressive acts against civilians in order to give cover to their fighters who were hiding inside these fortified positions.
In order for villagers living in these hill fortresses not to be killed by Pakistani soldiers coming across at any given moment from across no man’s land where no one can see each other through walls made up entirely of mud-brick homes built along riverbanks or around hillsides or deep valleys where no one can clearly discern whether anyone is hiding behind any wall or another house on this side or that side until someone opens fire at you first thing
Where to Stay in Kashmir?
If you are in search of an experience of a lifetime, a place like Kashmir can bring you to your knees with its beautiful scenery, hospitality, and charming people.
A romantic honeymoon in Kashmir is one of the most memorable moments for lovers as it’s unique in its own way. In fact, according to studies conducted by the National Institute of Tourism (NIT), the romantic honeymoon trip is among the top 10 most popular experiences for international tourists visiting India.
In order to facilitate these types of honeymoons, we have compiled a list of places that offer a laid-back, romantic setting, and unforgettable experiences.
No matter what your budget or plans maybe - there's no reason why you shouldn't enjoy your time in Kashmir!
1) Gulmarg: The Gulmarg (also known as Karanjunga) is one of the highest mountains in India and is also known as 'The Mountain That Lives Forever. It was once used as an army barracks but now serves other purposes too.
2) Somamarg: This village has been famous for being haunted since time immemorial. It's believed that spirits move around at night and are seen by their victims who either make up stories about them or try to catch them themselves. The unlucky ones often end up dead or suffering from hypothermia during their journey home from Somamarg! You can also check out this blog post on the topic “Spooky Somamarg”.<
3) Srinagar: Srinagar is considered one of the oldest cities in India and hence it offers an experience completely different from any other city you will visit here. Apart from being home to some historical sites like Qutub Minar, it also has several hotels where couples can stay for an unhurried experience with loved ones.< Using our travel planner tool below, you will be able to find out more about these places such as hotels, etc.
How to Get to Kashmir?
Kashmir is a unique place, with one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. The beautiful white-and-black mountains, the wildflowers while they grow, the mesmerizing flocks of birds and the breathtaking view of the snowcapped Srinagar are what make it so special. It’s a place full of enchantment and magic.
In fact, there’s nothing more memorable than living a life that is total bliss. One thing to keep in mind when you decide on your honeymoon location is that your stay in Kashmir should be perfect for you for three reasons:
1) You should find yourself in Kashmir only once in your lifetime
2) You should get married to someone from Kashmir
3) Your honeymoon should be unforgettable!
Cost of Traveling in Kashmir?
Have you ever been in the position of being unsure of what to do or where to go? The situation is quite common. You are always in a state of confusion and not knowing where to go next.
4) Lastly, if you want an obscure destination, then choose an area that doesn't have any major tourist destinations nearby. Traveling is all about choices! We can make our own list with various options available on the internet which we could consider for our honeymoon trip or simply choose different options when we have time... however, I am sure it would be difficult for us to see all these options without going through different websites and checking reviews for each site after choosing the best one at first... so I will end this post with some other travel resources which are worth checking:-